The peace and tranquility of this private farm cottage is yours to enjoy!
Settlers Rest Farm Cottage is the only cottage on the property for guests. Built around the turn of the 20th century and rich in local history, it is the original farm cottage and one of the few cottages of its kind left in the Swan Valley, where comfort and character go hand in hand. The cottage has been fully restored and is a true example of Australian architecture of that era, modern facilities have been added so that guests can enjoy a taste of yesteryear but with all the comforts of today. . We are TOURISM ACCREDITED
Having three bedrooms the cottage has a maximum of 8 guests, however it is not overwhelming for a couple and is perfect for a family with young children. When staying at Settlers Rest you occupy the entire cottage either as a couple or a family.
All linen, towels, even a supply of gum boots is provided. All you require is your food supplies. Full grocery supplies are located via an approximate 8 kilometre drive.
The kitchen has full cooking facilities for preparing your own meals. Perfect when travelling with children. Full oven, hot plates, electric fry-pan, microwave, rice cooker, all pots & pans, cutlery and crockery. Two door fridge. Restaurants are located close by if you wish to eat out, however eating at the cottage is a pleasure.
- 3 bedrooms (main b/room queen bed, second b/room one double bed and one single bed, third b/room two single beds),
- Bedroom linen, duvas, extra blankets, towels, electric blankets for winter warmth,
- Kitchen with large refrigerator, full oven & hotplates, microwave
- Lounge Room with Colour TV, DVD, CD,
- DVDs, books, magazine, toys for children,
- Bathroom with shower over deep cast iron bath, hair dryer, wall heater,
- Laundry with auto washing machine and dryer (no extra charge),
- Steam iron & ironing board,
- Ducted air conditioning for summer, convection wall heaters for winter, and
- Open fire place in lounge room